Search This Blog

12 March 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Finch!

                           



You lay your little head on my shoulder for one of your signature snuggles, i kiss your head and your fluffy litttle feathers tickle my nose... my heart skips a beat from cozy overload, and i see how long i can make the moment last... 



       
 Can someone please tell me how this tiny, skinny, wrinkly little mouse turned into....

                                                       








 ...THIS strong,curious, stair climbing, furry, feisty fox cub... overnight?!





       











So grown up.
Birthday berries and cream face!

   Finch, you are a blessing beyond what i could have imagined.  
So incredibly charming and sweet. With a sense of humor beyond your days.   I love you to pieces,  and though this year has been the most  fleeting in my life so far, it is hard to remember what life was like before you.  I'll tell you what it was... incomplete, my baby. 

1 comment: