Search This Blog

30 September 2011

Flashback to Flashback Friday!

I just remembered this old tradition I tried to get going some time ago to break up the week a bit. Flashback Friday! So I looked back to what we did  in September of last year, and i found a bunch of neat shots of a super fun day spent at  Lakeside Amusement Park

beautious old school amusement park at sunset.


chillin'

the girl up top.

the lady in the back .



 dad's loaded.
just me and my giant inflatable bat.


And... guess who else went along...



This just puts in perspective to me how much has changed this year.  Hard to wrap my mind around it..Finch was just 4 mos in gestation at this time last year.  Wacky how time seems to speed up and slow down all at once when you become a mamaperson.

No comments:

Post a Comment