Search This Blog

24 April 2011

I think I'm back...

 I've decided that if i put the energy and little time i get online these days into my blog, instead of wasting time on face book and such-i may actually have something to look back on in the end- this may be time a bit better spent i am thinking.

My face book friends have been caught up on my world  through since my family has grown so perfectly busy, one and a half months ago!
Mostly through pictures, everyone has gotten a pretty good idea of  what is going on here, seen brand new Finch and and his big brother snuggle, etc...

 But face book is feeling pretty impermanent at this point as I daily have friends ditch, and I think I need to be keeping a little more of an online jounal than just that, for future serge's, finch's and my sake.

2 comments: