Search This Blog

11 November 2010

Wow. Didnt realize how hard this was going to be. 
Apparently I fall asleep at the same time as Sergei now. Granted his nap/sleep schedule is all sorts of messed up, and for some reason it is seeming next impossible to keep it regular for more than 3 days at a time...


 I can be planning all day how I am going to spend my "me" time after he goes to bed...
Maybe I'll upload a few pictures, sew up yet ANOTHER pair of recycled sweater mittens for Sergei (because he has lost one of each of the first 2 pairs i'v done already this season, my strangely mitten obsessed little boy...)


 I could zone out on facebook, or kill a few pages of one of the 5 books im reading at the moment... 
Then, I lie down with Sergei to read him his nightly superhero novel...  or spanish vocab book, depending on his mood, and boom. Im out.


I keep thinking "i am not that pregnant,  i don't need all those extra hours of zzz's... and this mama alone time is so important"  and then, i wake drooling on my son (who is clinging to my belly to stay on the small twin bed) at 4 in the morning, not knowing what happened... last thing i knew it was 8 o clock, and superman was saving the day...
No photos shared, no mama reading done, no bloggy blog.  But hey, guess i should sleep while i still can, right?
Also in my defense, I had (4) 3 and 4 year olds today. Fun times, but not a moment for sitting.


(i know, it looks so mellow, right? ;) boy, did that change...

1 comment: