Search This Blog

22 November 2010

thankful x 1,000

     What a thanksworthy weekend we had.  Serge attended his first yoga class taught by someone besides his own Mommy, and LOVED it. He's been showing me random poses here and there ever since..


.......................................................
     We got to spend some time with friends whom we just don't see enough of these days. Life is flying so fast right now, it is easy to get caught up in our own little world, and not make time for random romps with those we love.  Just gotta do it. 
Pick up the phone, make those plans, and stick to them.  It's so worth it.  Therapy I tell you.


Friends smile at you.
They like your face.
They want to be with you,
Any old place.
Friends have fun with you.
Friends share
They’re glad when you’re happy---
When you’re sad, they care.
         -unknown


.......................................................




 I  purchased our holiday travel tickets (and used the $150 voucher from last year when they lost our bags for a week.) 
I am so excited to spend time with my family and have them snuggle my tummy and have this little fella inside of me hear the voices for the first time, of those he will be so close to and already love him so much.
.......................................................
   I got my first and (hopefully not last) prenatal massage followed by some much needed sitting in the steam room.  Heaven.  The whole time I was there I had this strange little guilty angel on my shoulder that I kept having to flick off.  What a frivolous thing to spend money on... 



(massage table with 2 little holes for your boobies and one for your tum.)


 I did try several times to talk John out of it, thinking this $ could be put towards serge's holiday fun, our trip, etc...   But he insisted,and now I'm glad that he did.  I came out of there feeling refreshed, motivated and overall elated.   Feelings which, as  I've been reading (listening to) in Deepak Chopra's book: "Magical Beginnings, Enchanted Lives" were also being felt by the sweet little dumpling that I am carrying around in my tummy, and helping to shape his overall outlook on life in this world.  And THAT makes it worth every penny to me.
 (not to mention, he had a $20 off coupon) ;) 


.......................................................
Also, crafting news to come... Come check back tomorrow and see what I've been up to...k? k.



No comments:

Post a Comment