Search This Blog

06 December 2009

our nest: #1














i love seeing what other peoples houses look like on the inside, so i thought i'd share some pics of the lovely little love nest where we spend most of our time...
needless to say, it is not always so clutter free.
i like to keep it simple, and at least 95% of what i own is from craigslist and thrift stores...
if you look real close, you can see 2 sweet angels nestled in the blankie..and how convenient that my craft corner is not in eyes view... mountainss and mountains of yarn, ribbon, elastic and fabric, thats what you are not seeing... soon though, soon, as my craft area is undergoing a drastic makeover...



ok, i just found this terrible pic of my sewing area from a strange angle...
i dont know...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your dining table!!! You have a really nice home!!! Now I wanna post some pictures of my place now that we have furniture and stuff in it. All the pictures of FB are before we moved in lol!!!

    (my craft area isn't much better. I seriously need to organize. I have SO much yarn. I'm going to make a granny square afghan with it... Use up the left overs.

    ReplyDelete